Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Sr. QA Manager (JMP502)
Job Opportunity at
J. Miles Personnel Services
Posted on Apr 16
+1 (417) 882-5585
Senior Quality Manager - Food Processing plant
Sr. QA Manager minimum requirements:
* Masters degree is strongly preferred, Bachelor's is a minimum requirement.
* Food processing and packaging experience is required.
* 10+ years of Quality Management experience in food production/packaging environment required. Preferred experience with frozen food production/packaging.
* Lean Manufacturing experience is required.
Develop & maintain Plant Quality Systems
Lead our Food Safety, Sanitation, Technical Services and Laboratory functions on all shifts. (We are a 3 shift plant)
Maintain systems for verifying compliance with SPC, HACCP, USDA, Quality Systems, and Formula Control.
Prepare & manage the QA Dept annual operating budget.
Facilitate internal audits.
Qualified candidates should apply and include a cover letter outlining the following:
1) Provide example(s) of how you lead your team in a fast paced (& sometimes chaotic!) environment.
2) Provide an example of something you have implemented that improved the Quality System / Program at your food processing plant.
3) List a few examples of what you have accomplished that reduced costs and / or increased quality in your food processing plant.
Notes: This is a Plant-based QA Manager role, not a corporate role. Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Terms of Usage
FoodandBeverageCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)