JOB SUMMARY: (Full-time or Part-time
Arranges, sets up, and serves guest tables; sets up and cleans various serving equipment and assigned stations; keeps tables and serving area stocked, cleaned, and in good repair; has working knowledge of all food and beverage items offered on menu, including basic kitchen preparation techniques, ingredients, and pronunciation; knows and uses correct serving techniques for all types of foods and beverages offered on menu; knows and practices principles of food sanitation, fire prevention, safety, accident prevention, and personal health and cleanliness; knows and adheres to house rules; deals with emergencies; practices good guest relations through knowledge of establishment facilities and personnel, locale, and related information; deals with problems and complaints courteously and efficiently.
Please select the Apply Now button
Stop in at the following location to apply:
North Canton - 1671 N. Main St.
1. Performs assigned tasks.
2. Absence. Reports anticipated and unanticipated absences as far ahead of work schedule as possible.
3. Tardiness. Reports to work five minutes prior to scheduled time. Calls if tardiness is anticipated.
4. Accuracy. Displays a high degree of accuracy in preparing foods and customer orders.
5. Speed. Prepares food speedily and accurately, maintaining food quality.
6. Dexterity. Displays dexterity in handling food items.
7. Complaints. Performs all tasks relating to food preparation in a courteous and pleasant manner. Receives no more than one complaint per month regarding speed, accuracy, quality of food, or attitude.
8. Overall Appearance. Clean, well-groomed, generally attractive appearance necessary.
9. Physical. Ability to grasp, hold and manipulate objects, ability to control and utilize fingers in dexterous and coordinated manner, ability to stretch body and extend arms above and below the normal standing level of the individual, ability to use body parts to elevate an object above it previous surface.