Excellent career opportunities!! Privately-held, nonunion, multi-site manufacturer is seeking Top Production Supervision candidates to develop into Management.
- State-of-the-art plant is focused on high-speed packaging.
- The successful candidate will possess 5+ years of supervisory experience in a food processing environment (No Exceptions).
- Must be technically competent and have demonstrated ability to coach and develop people in a team environment.
- Successful candidate will have a strong mechanical/electrical aptitude.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Willingness to work either the 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) or 3rd shift (11pm - 7am). We have openings on both shifts.
- Good relocation and benefit package will be offered!!! Nice lifestyle community with reasonable cost of living.
- Steady schedule with a great work / life balance!