Primary Purpose/Objectives of the Job:
Assist in the production of bulk dietary ingredients in accordance with SOP and GMP guidelines. Complete daily production product schedule set by supervisor.
Will work in grinding, mixing, packaging, and batching.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Follow all SOPs and GMPs
- Clean, prepare and organize process area
- Completely read and understand all instructions listed on Load Sheet
- Complete paperwork and initial/sign where required as steps of process are completed
- Return all unused raw materials to appropriate location
- Assist within department and in other departments as directed by supervisor
- Follows all environmental, health and safety protocols.
- Provides support for all safety and environmental initiatives.
- Proactively attempts to prevent all accidents and eliminate all unsafe conditions.
- Demonstrates management’s commitment to safety by displaying appropriate safe behaviors.
High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
Effective verbal and communication skills in the English Language
ability to lift/carry 55+ lbs
Vacation and Personal Days
Company paid Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, LIfe insurance