We are interviewing for the position of Plant Manager in Dallas, TX. This is a 350-450 person plant of food products.
Plant Manager -- Dallas TX -- Relocation Paid -- $140-160,000 -- Position is available due to transfer/promotion!
Qualifications of the Plant Manager -- Food -- Beverage:
• A degree in Food or Dairy or related Science, or Engineering is required.
• The ideal candidate will have minimum 10 years of experience in food manufacturing with some dairy product manufacturing as
as Plant Manager or Assistant Plant Manager.
• Candidates will require skills in effective communication, problem solving, building relationships, delegation and leadership.
• A desire to excel and work towards future promotions within the company.
Responsibilities of the Plant Manager:
• Plant Manager is responsible for processing, packaging, warehousing, maintenance, engineering, quality, technical service and administrative departments.
• Other areas of responsibility include safety, regulatory compliance, capital project management, employee relations, hiring, inventory management, purchasing,
training, planning, budgeting and establishing plant culture. Fundamentally this position is responsible for all the elements necessary to create an effective, efficient
and quality focused operation.
Apply for immediate, confidential consideration!
Browse more current Plant Manager openings at our website, www.jdcotter.com.