Are you a strategic business development professional with phenomenal relationship building and leadership skills seeking an opportunity to make an impact with a well established company?
This is an excellent opportunity in a highly valued role for an accomplished VP of Sales looking to join a reputable and growing organization that opened their doors over 100 years ago. Our client offers great benefits including a senior leadership team bonus based on net profit. In this senior leadership role, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction to the Sales team, and for developing annual sales plans to drive revenue and increase market share.
Position expectations include fostering a spirit of continuous improvement, maintaining a fully staffed Sales team, and developing solid relationships with internal departments.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
• Achieving sales plan goals by communicating job expectations and KPI’s; planning, monitoring and reviewing team member results; and celebrating team victories
• Accountability for training, on-going networking for talent, and review/development of incentive plans that deliver intended results
• Traveling to key customers (domestic and international) in order to cultivate deeper relationships, support strategic account development, and resolve any concerns
• Embracing technology resources through effective use of the CRM for tracking contacts and opportunities, and pipeline and forecast management tools
• Working closely with the IT and Marketing departments to ensure sales strategy is aligned with the marketing strategy
Vice President Qualifications:
• 15+ years’ experience in progressively responsible sales positions
• BS Degree (MBA preferred)
• Proficiency analyzing financial and sales data, establishing objectives and measuring success, and managing complex projects and multiple priorities
• Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and group presentations; effective writing and negotiating skills
• Fit culturally within an environment of personal accountability and high integrity