- Oversee all employment and recruiting efforts for the plant (approximately 120 non-union employees).
- Provide general support to site management (e.g. production, maintenance, quality assurance) on employee relations issues.
- Assist with implementation and communication of Company policies, practices and procedures to site employees and management.
- Complete/conduct site employee complaint investigations.
- Foster and support a positive working relationship with plant management and related site team leaders.
- Ensures application of Human Resource procedures, practices to maintain regulatory compliance.