Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
1st, 2nd or Weekend Shift (Direct Hire) Maintenanc
Job Opportunity at
Posted on May 30
Our client’s product lines are expanding in the private label, over-the-counter production of pharmaceuticals industry. With packaging, manufacturing and distribution sites in California, Florida, New York and South Carolina, the company has the capacity and depth of resources to be highly productive and efficient, which is why their Clinton, SC, operations continues to experience high growth opportunities. This is a family-first facility where staff are supplied with help from executives, operations management and HR capacities as well as a seasoned Maintenance Manager who has been with the company for 30 years.
Benefits and Features:
1st, 2nd or weekend shift availability, depending on where a candidate's skill set and experience fit best.
- Medical, dental, vision and flexible healthcare spending account
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Start with two-weeks of paid time off (prorated based on when you start)
- Tuition reimbursement (1,500 a year after one year of employment)
- Plenty of overtime as the business is thriving
- Maintenance Manager has been with the company for 30 years – laid back, willing to get in and work at the ground level with you and an excellent coach/trainer.
- Positions are open based on the facility’s growth.
- Periodic catered lunches, gift cards for performance and going the extra mile, merit increases, family-oriented, employee appreciation days and Holiday parties.
- Depending on work history, skills and education, pay will be in the range of $18-$24 an hour. Once on board, 90 day evaluations for increases in pay based on productivity, work ethic, attitude and rapid response to troubleshooting needs.
Your role with the Company:
Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing troubleshooting and repair of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic (relay and PLC) equipment.
Preventative maintenance scheduling systems (paper system) – mostly on gravity and pressure feed piston fillers.
Determines root cause and implements solutions for identified problems.
Install, inspect and repair equipment (such as pumps, compressors, etc.), various valves, meters, instrumentation and piping.
Read and interpret mechanical drawings of machines and equipment.
Troubleshoot and repair various conveyors, manufacturing tanks, flowmeters, loadcells and other fluid transfer components
High School diploma or GED is required.
4+ years of maintenance experience, preferably from a food or pharmaceutical manufacturer setting, working on mechanical, electrical, 3 Phase Power and 480 voltage.
Experience working in engine rooms, working on pumps and small engine repair would be a plus.
Experience working on packaging equipment is highly desired.
PLC experience and knowledge is a plus.
Terms of Usage
FoodandBeverageCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)